If you just moved to SVMHA


If you have played hockey in another area and you are new to St Vital, you will need to fill out the appropriate forms below (New to Manitoba or New to St Vital). Other documentation that may also be required is a copy of the child’s birth certificate, proof of address, & sports custody agreements (for children whose parents are separated or divorced.)
Once completed, please submit the form(s) to our  registrar at stvitalea@gmail.com